The EmblemHealth Difference
- Network Information: EmblemHealth sets itself apart from the competition through a combination of experience, personalized service, a choice of plan options and their large hospital and provider networks.
- Health and Wellness: With a 24-hour nurse hotline and care management programs with education and support, EmblemHealth helps your clients manage their health easily and affordably.
- “Care for the Family Caregiver”: EmblemHealth’s Care for the Family Caregiver initiative provides information, resources and tools to help their members and others manage the challenges of caring for a loved one, including self-care.
- AdvantageCare Physicians: AdvantageCare Physicians, EmblemHealth’s partner, delivers quality primary and specialty care throughout New York City and Long Island. They provide a personal approach by surrounding your client with a Care Team. Their Care Team consists of a doctor, nurse, medical assistant and patient service representative who work together to focus on helping them achieve and maintain their best health.
- Neighborhood Care: EmblemHealth Neighborhood Care provides in-person customer service, sales and health and wellness support at eight locations across New York City. From enrollment seminars to help with translating paperwork, Neighborhood Care lets EmblemHealth members make the most of their benefits.